How to Proactively Protect and Monitor your Cyber-Physical Assets.
xIoT devices are built differently. The constraints on single-use devices, such as sensors, monitors, controllers, and cameras, often discourage xIoT device vendors from building security features that might require significant power and computing resources. This webinar will identify the current threat landscape, informing you about the unique characteristics of Operational Technology and Industrial Control Systems (OT/ICS), as well as enterprise IoT, IIoT, and IoMT. Then set foot on the full journey, learning how to protect these cyber-physical assets, collectively known as xIoT, from cyber attack and exploitation.
In this webinar we will explore:
- The current threats facing Cyber-Physical Systems across industrial, OT, and medical
- The top 3 priorities for proactive xIoT security
- Challenges in addressing these priorities
- The industry verticals most exposed and why
Meet the speakers:
- David Neuman (Senior Analyst, TAG Cyber)
- John Vecchi (Chief Marketing Officer, Phosphorus)
- Sonu Shankar (Vice President of Product, Phosphorus)
See Phosphorus in Action
Request a demo to learn how we can help you eliminate the xIoT security gap with the only enterprise xIoT remediation platform.